Centrifuge 5810/5810 R, with its renowned quality and reliability, offers you the most cost-effective solution for medium to high-throughput applications requiring speeds of up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm). This benchtop centrifuge has been designed to fit into every lab and make routine work more comfortable thanks to its quiet operation, soft-touch lid closure and low access height for easy loading and unloading.
Experience true versatility with a broad selection of rotors and adapters that facilitate mixed loading of tubes, bottles and plates. A new generation of rotors increases the capacity of Centrifuge 5810/5810 R to a maximum of 4 x 750 mL (or 28 x 50 mL / 56 x 15 mL). The swing-bucket rotor and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 mL to 750 mL, and the fixed-angle rotor 0.2 mL to 85 mL tubes. The plate rotor is ready for you to carry out centrifugation of all types of multiwell plates, such as PCR, cell culture, or deep-well plates.
Eppendorf benchtop centrifuge Centrifuge 5810/5810 R are the workhorse for laboratories with a medium to high sample-throughput.
Aerosol-tight lids for easy, one-hand operation
Additional features of refrigerated Centrifuge 5810 R
- Temperature range from -9 °C to 40 °C
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling
- Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed – your samples stay cool
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and to extend compressor life
- Dynamic compressor control (DCC) technology for optimized cooling performance
Centrifuge 5810 R, keypad, refrigerated, without rotor, 230 V/50 – 60 Hz
IVA no incluido.